If you are a registered user of Homeless Edinburgh you can save any searches that you use on a regular basis. You can do this from whichever search you use on the site.
- When you have completed your search and have been taken to the Search results page you can select Save search under Quick links. You are shown the criteria you searched on and asked to give a name to your search before saving it.
- To run your saved search in the future select My account and then Saved searches.
- The listing shows the name you assigned to the search and also the criteria used in it.
- Selecting the search name will run the search.
- Each time you use a saved search it is run afresh using current data so the results themselves may be different.